Which is the best vending milk for my hot drinks machine?
Points to consider
- The milk canister(s) in your coffee machine will be preset to use either a powdered or granulated vending milk product.
- Powdered vending milk products will not work optimally in a canister set up for granules and vice versa.
- The best vending milk product for your specific requirements will depend on taste preference, and your budget.
Please contact us for more information. One of our team of friendly experienced advisors will be more than happy to help you!
TEA AND COFFEE WHITENERS
- By weight, but not necessarily by cup yield, these are usually the cheapest of all the vending milk products.
- Vending whitener products work equally well with both teas and coffees.
- For hot drink machines that dispense both tea and coffee but have a single whitener canister either these or a freeze dried milk will be the best vending milk products to use.
Click image for prices and more information >>>>
| || |
- Cappuccino toppings enhance the authentic creaminess and frothiness of continental style coffee drinks
- Cappuccino toppings can only be used in machines which dispense both tea and coffee if fitted with dual milk canisters.
<<<<< Click image for prices and more information
FREEZE DRIED VENDING MILKS
- Premium products contain 100% freeze dried fresh dairy milk
- Non-premium freeze dried milks are still 100% dairy but some content may be whey powder rather than fresh
- Low fat content- in some cases as low as 1% fat
- Most authentic milk taste of all the vending milk products
Click image for prices and more information >>>>>
FRESH MILK COFFEE MACHINES
- Only an option on purpose built fresh milk coffee machines
- Provides the full coffee shop style experience
- Requires temperature control and special storage
- Potentially higher waste due to short sell by dates
<<<<< Click machine image for prices and more information